Choice Your U Event
Hosted by Mom Powered Media
Big thank you to our supporting co-hosts: A Medic's World, Raking In The Savings, Mommy Bear Media, Capri's Coupons, Monica's Rants, Raves & Reviews and CountingtoTen
~ Introducing the Wii U ~
Wii U is the next great gaming console from Nintendo and it redefines how you will play next. With its innovative new Wii U GamePad controller, it will not only introduce entirely new ways to play games, it will also transform how you connect with friends and enjoy entertainment.
- Discover new ways to play together with the innovative Wii U GamePad controller
- Enjoy brand new games from your favorite gaming franchises
- Experience up to full 1080p HD for the first-time ever on a Nintendo gaming console
- Play almost all of your favorite Wii games & accessories on the Wii U console
Connect & Share
- Interact with friends, family, and people around the world via Miiverse*
- Download add-on content, full games, classic games, and applications from the Nintendo eShop*
- Communicate in real time with the video chat feature*
- Make and share Mii? characters* *Broadband Internet access required for online features. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com
- Search your TV, cable, video-on-demand and DVR content from one convenient place
- Control your TV with the Wii U GamePad as a remote control
- Browse the Internet on the Wii U GamePad and share your activity on the TV screen
- Find, watch, and enhance your video entertainment
Wii U GamePad ControllerNOTE: This Is Not My Review/Giveaway, I Am Just Helping To Promote In Exchange for a link(s) on The Rafflecopter Form!
- Connects Wirelessly with both the console and the TV
- Built-in touch screen
- Motion Control
- Buttons and control sticks built right in
One lucky reader will receive a Wii U Console with Wii U GamePad Controller!
Giveaway ends November 30th at 11:59pm, open to Continental US residents and Canada , ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. For The Love of Coupons and Deals Blog is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.